55 cup coffee maker
55 CUP COFFEE MAKER INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read all instructions
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electrical hazards, do not immerse cord, plugs, or base in water or
other hot liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when used near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on
or taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
6. Do not operate with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has
been damaged in any manner.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may
8. Do not use outdoors in inclement weather without shelter.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
11. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
12. In replacing the cover, make sure that it is seated all around the rim of the body. To
remove, grasp knob and lift off.
13. Scalding may occur if the lid is removed during the brewing cycles.
14. This coffee maker is equipped with a 3-prong grounding plug and must be plugged into
a correctly polarized 3-prong grounding type wall receptacle.
Using the Coffee Urn
1. Remove cover and basket. Check to see that spigot is closed. Fill urn with COLD, fresh
tap water – fill according to markings on inside of urn for number of cups desired (see
guide below). Do not overfill or under fill. Use COLD tap water – the automatic brewing
cycle is timed to begin with a cold water start. If you start with warm or hot water, the
coffee will brew very weak.
Wet coffee basket to help keep small particles of coffee from sifting through the metal basket, then add desired amount of regular or percolator grind coffee.
NOTE:1 minute brew time per cup of coffee. 55 cups will take 55 minutes of brew time.
NOTE: MINIMUM BREW VOLUME IS 25 CUPS.