36" Auger bits in 6", 8", or 10". Additional charge for 12" bit. 1' extension available.
Variable speed, Forward and Reverse auger rotation
- Three handlebar positions; two for normal drilling and one for close up drilling and towing
- Drilling head pivots from side to side for drilling on uneven terrain
- No torque to the operator
- Engine frame swivels to keep engine level for optimum performance
- Replaceable steel bushing at pivot points
- Auger locks up out of the way for easy maneuvering
- Large 5.70×8 pneumatic highway rated tires for easy maneuvering and towing
- Towable. Includes tow bar with 2” hitch coupler
- 7/8” square auger drive fits all Ground Hog augers up to 18"
- 9hp (6.75kw) Honda or Subaru engine
- 275 ft. lbs. of torque and 140 rpm approx. max. auger speed
- 6 gpm pump
- High pressure hydraulic swivels for free digging head movement
Operator's Manual http://www.groundhoginc.com/PDFs/HD99%20Hydraulic%20Earthdrill-(Manual).pdf