Clean up your existing beds professionally or create a small trench.
Say "goodbye" to edging your beds with shovel. Clean up your existing beds professionally with a 4" deep cut and a slope of 6 to 8" of pulverized dirt back into the bed.
Features & Benefits
- Positive steering mechanism provides appealing and smooth curves
- Up to 30 feet per minute, depending on soil conditions
- Will produce a savings of 50% to 80% on time and labor
- Neatly piles excavated dirt in an easy to back-fill pile right next to the trench
- The control of the excavated dirt results in minimal turf damage and less clean-up time
Can also be used for trenching with vertical cutter blade: installing plastic or steel edging, creating the vertical cut line for pavers and invisible dog fencing installation with the vertical 7" cutter blade.
Dimensions: 54" L x 22" W X 35" H
Manufacture Information http://brownproducts.com/Products/BedEdger.htm
Operator's Manual http://brownproducts.goodbarry.com/manuals/F781H_F991H_manual.pdf